From: T.Tauchi [mailto:toshiaki.tauchi@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:11 AM
To: bds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ml-ilc-asia@xxxxxxxxxxxx; ml-lc@xxxxxxxxxxxx; atf2-commissioning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [atf2-commissioning 65] Success of beam transportation at ATF2, 11 Nov.08

Dear Colleagues,

On 11 November 2008, we succeeded to transport beams to a beam dump at ATF2
beam line.   We confirmed the beam at screen monitors along the beam line as
in an appended file of "atf2-beam-profile-11Nov08.pdf".    Location of 4
screen monitors ( MS1X, MS1FF, MS2FF and MSPIP ) are shown in the second
file of "atf2-beam-line.pdf" .

This is an achievement of first milestone in the ATF2 beam commissioning.

Best regards,
Toshiaki Tauchi (this evening shift), 11 November 2008