[bds 441] ATF2 weekly meeting, 10/15, Webex, LC container@kek

Dear Colleagues,

We will have a ATF2 commissioning monthly meeting on 15 October, Wednesday,
at 2:30pm in Japan time; 1:30pm at IHEP, 7:30am in France, 6:30am in UK, 15
October and 10:30pm on 14 October at SLAC for summer time in Europe and
U.S.A.

The meeting homepage is
http://atf.kek.jp/collab/md/projects/project_frame.php?project_page=2 .  The
agenda is also prepared  at
http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/categoryDisplay.py?categId=64, where you
can download/upload files as well.

Also we use the ILC WebEX system ( https://fnal.webex.com/fnal/mc).
The ATF2 meeting has password of "atf2design".  Since there is call back
service, you may provide your telephone number at the beginning.

Could you upload your presentations or  send me (toshiaki.tauchi@kek,jp )
them before the meeting ?

The agenda is as follows;
----
I. 2:30pm  - 3:30pm
International phone/webex meeting
1. Installation of S-band BPMs at the final doublet system, Aeyoung Heo
(KNU) , Nobuhiro Terunuma (KEK)
2. Second alignment results for magnets,  Ryuhei Sugahara (KEK)
3. Vibration measurement of FD system with water circulation at LAPP,
Benoit BOLZON (LAPP)
3. Others

II. 3:30pm - 4:00pm
KEK site meeting
1. progress of site works
Shintake monitor (IP-BSM) etc.
2. Other

http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=3048
----

Dear speakers,
Please upload your presentations before the session.

If you have presentations and suggestions, please inform me.
Also, any comment and suggestion are very welcome.
--
Best regards,
Andrei Seryi, Toshiaki Tauchi