[bds 437] ATF2 weekly meeting, 9/10(9), LC container@kek

Dear Colleagues,

We will have a ATF2 weekly meeting on 10 September, Wednesday, at 2:30pm in
Japan time; 1:30pm at IHEP, 7:30am in France, 6:30am in UK, 10 September and
10:30pm on 9  September at SLAC for summer time in Europe and U.S.A.

The meeting homepage is
http://atf.kek.jp/collab/md/projects/project_frame.php?project_page=2 .  The
agenda is also prepared  at
http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/categoryDisplay.py?categId=64, where you
can download/upload files as well.

Also we use the ILC WebEX system ( https://fnal.webex.com/fnal/mc).
The ATF2 meeting has password of "atf2design".  Since there is call back
service, you may provide your telephone number at the beginning.

Could you upload your presentations or  send me (toshiaki.tauchi@kek,jp )
them before the meeting ?

The agenda is as follows;
----
I. 2:30pm  - 3:30pm
International phone/webex meeting : Commissioning Team
1. Status of KEK site work,  Nobuhiro Terunuma (KEK)
    including vacuum system
2. Progress reports from the VM tasks,
 VM tasks are listed below;
  Coupling Mea.&Corr. in EXT,   KEK,SLAC,LAL,CI, VH,  C.Rimbault
  Dispersion Mea.&Corr. In EXT,  KEK,SLAC,CI,  VH,  J.Jones
  EXT Beta-Matching,  SLAC, KEK,CI,LAL,  VH,   K.Kubo
  EXT Orbit Corr./FB,  SLAC,KEK,LAL,CI, JAI,  VH,  Y.Renier
  FFS Orbit Corr./FB,  SLAC,KEK,LAL,CI, JAI,  VH,  A.Scarfe
3. Update on SLAC travel schedule (20')     Andrei Seryi (SLAC)
4. Others

II. 3:30pm - 4:00pm
KEK site meeting
1. progress of site works
Shintake monitor (IP-BSM) etc.
2. Other

http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2969
----

Dear speakers,
Please upload your presentations before the session.

If you have presentations and suggestions, please inform me.
Also, any comment and suggestion are very welcome.
--
Best regards,
Andrei Seryi, Toshiaki Tauchi