[bds 195] Re: BCD status and WG4 phone mtg

Dear Andrei and all;

Also, thank you for the ranking list.

The list might be useful to clarify differences between small and large
crossing angle schemes.   However, it must be carefully prepared.  As Philip
pointed out, some items must need quantitative estimations,

I have following comments on the list for the moment;

(1) What is the criteria on the luminosity reach ?   Is it the feasibility
at the high luminosity options ?  I understand that the extraction line is
still under optimization especially for the 2(0)mr crossing scheme as well
as the parameter itself, where the goal is the same luminosity reach at the
both crossing angles.

(2) Following rank-2 item should be here in the Rank-1;
"Crab-crossing - best head-on, then 2mr, then 14mr, worst 20mr. Since this
argument is one of main motivations in the small angle crossing schemes as
well as "no luminosity" without crab crossing at the large angle schemes.

I and S.Kuroda will join the phone meeting.

Best regards,
Toshiaki Tauchi