From: Frank Zimmermann [mailto:Frank.Zimmermann@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 11:45 AM
To: bds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tomoyuki SANUKI; Seryi, Andrei
Subject: RE: [bds 160] Re: publishing ATF2 proposal

Dear Andrei,

Thank you for the quick response!

The figures are ok indeed. This probably was a problem with the speed
of the file download. They suddenly appeared after about 10 minutes.

But the table of contents and all references to figures are red,
and all citations are green (both in the web version and in the SLAC
one). I could keep it like this. However, I have a small concern that
the red and green numbers and table of contents may not print well
on a black & white printer. In addition we still need to seek
formal approval from our group and department leaders.

If you or Tomo could create a version without the color, it would
be helpful, unless the red and green is intentional.

Best regards,
             Frank