[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bds 17] MDI workshop schedule & ATF2 updates
- Subject: [bds 17] MDI workshop schedule & ATF2 updates
- From: "Seryi, Andrei" <seryi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:16:16 -0800
Dear WG4 participants, and participants of MDI/ATF2 workshop,
1) Draft agenda of the crossing angle session of the MDI
workshop is posted, see the link from the program page
As you see on this agenda, it is suggested that small
groups of people try to work on the issues together and
come up with a combined presentation at the workshop.
Conveners of the session, Toshiaki Tauchi and myself,
will soon be contacting the groups with suggestions
of the names of presenters for each topic.
2) Draft & incomplete list of tasks, people working on
ATF2 proposal, and also possible presentations at the
ATF2 workshop are posted, see the link from this page
This list is open, please join the work!
3) PAC05 paper "PROPOSAL OF THE NEXT INCARNATION OF ACCELERATOR
TEST FACILITY AT KEK FOR THE INTERNATIONAL LINEAR COLLIDER"
has been submitted. The PDF copy is linked from the ATF2 workshop
program page, or you can find it on the PAC05 web site
(Please check it to correct any mistakes in spelling,
The author list of this paper is open, same way as the
ATF2 collaboration. Any contribution will be welcome!
4) Results of ongoing studies of ATF2 FF and ILC BDS
are being posted at
Andrei Seryi, Grahame Blair, Tomoyuki Sanuki