[bds 339] ATF2 weekly meeting, 7/11, 2:30pm-, 3-425@KEK

Dear Colleagues,

We will have a weekly ATF2 meeting on 11th July, Wednesday, at 2:30pm;
1:30pm at IHEP, 7:30am in France, 6:30am in UK and 10:30pm on 3rd July at
SLAC.

The place is 3-gokan 425, KEK with the TV conference (31110) via KEK
Gatekeeper.  We change the room to 425, 4th floor, 3-gokan at KEK.

The meeting homepage is
http://atf.kek.jp/collab/md/projects/project_frame.php?project_page=2 .  The
agenda is also prepared  at
http://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/categoryDisplay.py?categId=64, where you
can download/upload files as well.

Also we use the ILC WebEX system ( https://fnal.webex.com/fnal/mc).
The ATF2 meeting has password of "atf2design".  Since there is call back
service, you may provide your telephone number at the beginning.

Could you upload your presentations or   send me (toshiaki.tauchi@kek,jp )
them before the meeting ?

The agenda is as follows;
----
I. 2:30pm  - 3 :30pm
1. Feed-forward system at ATF/ATF2,  Alexander Kalinin (ASTEC Daresbury
Laboratory CCLRC UK)
2.  Effect of Multi-Pole Component of QM7R on Emittance in ATF EXT,  Shigeru
KURODA (KEK)
---
II. 3:30pm - ; KEK site meeting in Japanese
 1. ATF/ATF2 area works
Order of presentations may be changed.
----
If you have presentations and suggestions, please inform me.
Also, any comment and suggestion are very welcome.