From: T.Tauchi [mailto:toshiaki.tauchi@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 1:02 AM
To: atf2-magnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [atf2-magnet 28] Lower flux density from M.Kumada

------ Forwarded Message
From: masayuki kumada <mkumada@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:54:58 +0900
To: <atf2-magnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "T.Tauchi" <toshiaki.tauchi@xxxxxx>, <gaoj@xxxxxxxxxx>, iwashita <iwashita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Evgeny Antokhin <antokhine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lower flux density

Dear all,

I discussed with Evgeny.
He said 50 T/m is a bit uncomfortable. It is rather expensive.  You must increase the width of the foot of pole to reduce flux density.
We(Evgeny and me)  will propose whether increasing the length of those high gradient magnet is possible.

I have adiificulty to read a table whether there are enough space around those high gradient magnet.
We will be waiting for comments.

If there is no comment, I will discuss with Sugaharasan on Sunday.

Regards,
M.Kumada

ps
Please add Evgeny Antokhin to a mailig list of atf-2-magnet

------ End of Forwarded Message